Des Moines Business Lawyer | Assisting Business Owners in Iowa
When it comes to your business, you need a law firm that stands apart from the rest. Our firm provides practical and innovative legal counsel to businesses of all sizes. We advise entrepreneurs regarding the structuring of their businesses, the effective financing of their enterprises with borrowed or invested capital, and the actualization of strategies to achieve their objectives. Once your company has been built, our firm will work alongside your business to help it succeed. We can assist your business in the negotiation, drafting, and review of agreements including employment, distribution, manufacturing, or licensing agreements. No matter your legal issue, we are here to help.
Our Legal Services
For years, our legal team has been honing our craft to best cater to the needs of business owners and other professionals in the business field. Regardless of the type of business you are in, our firm is equipped to effectively handle your legal matter. Herting Law guides business owners through a wide array of business law matters, including the following:
- Small Business Formation: If you are looking to start a small business, there is a very good chance that you are unsure of where to begin, as far as legalities go. For example, the first thing you will have to decide is which business structure you will choose. There are a wide variety of business structures available for small businesses, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and more. The type of business structure you choose will have various implications on your business, which is why it is so critical that you hire a knowledgeable attorney who can ensure you choose the right structure for your particular situation.
- Articles of Incorporation: Those who are looking to start corporations will first have to file articles of incorporation. Essentially, articles of incorporation are sets of documents that every business must file if they are looking to start a corporation. Our firm can work alongside you to ensure that you fill out and submit these documents properly.
- Employment: Depending on the size of your business, there is a very good chance that you have employees working under you. That being said, employment agreements and other facets of managing employees can be very complicated, especially legally. A knowledgeable business lawyer can ensure that you are acting in accordance with Iowa’s employment laws at all times to keep your employees happy and you clear of any legal issues.
- Contracts: Businesses cannot operate without contracts of all kinds. Whether you need a contract to start your business, need to create contracts for future employees, or otherwise, you should strongly consider doing so with the legal assistance of an attorney here at Herting Law. Even if you are presented with a contract, you should hire a knowledgeable Des Moines business lawyer who can work to ensure that the contract in question is fair and will work in your best interests. A bad contract can have significant implications on a business, and our firm is here to make sure that you know what you are getting into.
- Purchase Agreements: Purchase agreements contain critical information regarding the purchase price of a piece of real estate, as well as other terms and conditions regarding the transfer of title. Whether you are looking to purchase real estate for your business or sell real estate, you should not proceed without an attorney at your side.
Why Choose Us?
No matter your concerns, you can bring them to our firm. We have paired with businesses of all sizes in the past, and we are ready to pair with you as well. When you hire us, you will realize that we are far more than a team of attorneys; we are your business partners, and your goals are our goals. We will provide you with the personalized attention you deserve.
We know how important your business is to you, and we understand that your business is most likely your livelihood and that you have a lot on the line. This is why we are honored when clients choose us to assist them through their business matters. Our firm will be here to answer each of your questions, each of your calls, and to help you grow for years into the future.
Contact a Des Moines Business Lawyer
The bottom line is that here at Herting Law, we are dedicated to helping your business thrive. When you partner with us, we will provide you with creative, effective, and experienced legal advice, with the objective of giving your business the tools needed to reach the success you’ve always dreamed of. Whether you are just starting a small business, or you need legal advice regarding a large corporation, you can depend on us. Contact Herting Law, PLLC today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm so you can tell us your story and your goals, and so we can begin mapping out the best way possible for you to achieve those goals.